1 What is Mother Apple Cider Vinegar ?
Different from the refined and distilled Vinegars usually found in supermarkets, Mother Apple Cider Vinegar is made from fresh, crushed Apples and allowed to mature in wooden / stainless steel/Oak barrels, which boosts its natural fermentation qualities. When mature, it contains a web-like substance, Called "mother" that becomes visible when the rich brownish liquid is held to the light.
2 What is the Nature of Mother ?
The Mother is the dark, cloudy substance in the ACV formed from naturally occurring Pectin and Apple Residues - it appears as molecules of protein connected in strand-like chains. The presence of the mother Shows that the best part of the Apple has not been destroyed. Vinegar's containing the mother contain enzymes and minerals that other Vinegar's may not contain due to over processing, filtration and overheating.
3 Is it okay to eat/drink the Mother ?
The mother is the most nutritious part of the Apple Cider Vinegar and is very beneficial to digest. Often the ‘Mother’ settles to the bottom of the bottle. We recommend shaking the bottle lightly to distribute the ‘mother’ before dispensing.
4 Is it necessary to add Honey ?
It is not necessary to add honey to the Dr.Patkar's Apple Cider Vinegar cocktail; just use ACV and water instead. Honey is recommended because it contains Bioactive properties, vitamins and enzymes necessary for the proper digestion and body metabolism. It adds health benefits to the ACV , but Fortunately the ACV has plenty of health uses and benefits without the honey.
5 Why to rinse mouth after drinking ACV ?
After drinking ACV, you should rinse your mouth with water because it might grind the Vinegar into your enamel in the long run. Avoid contact with eyes.
6 Is ACV safe during pregnancy ?
Apple Cider Vinegar is safe to take during and after pregnancy. It helps to rid the body of toxins and may even help with any complications that may arise or have arisen with the pregnancy. It supports regularity and promotes digestion. Consult your doctor if needed.
7 Why the Taste &appearance (colour) changes sometimes from batch to batch ?
The Taste & colour depends of the colour of Apples we select it is not possible to get same taste & colour as it in hands of nature. Commercial manufactures add colour to make the appearance same for every batch.
8 Does ACV needs to be refrigerate ?
Apple Cider Vinegar does not need to be refrigerated as it is natural preservative. We only recommend that you keep the product out of direct sunlight in a relatively cool location.
9 What is the shelf life of ACV ?
ACV has an FDA required "official" shelf life of two to five years after the bottling date (found on the bottle), however, experience has shown that the product is safe, usable and effective for an indefinite period if kept out of direct sunlight.
10 What is the standard dose of ACV ?
The Traditional Standard Dosage of ACV is 2-3 Tsp(15ml) of ACV in 8 oz (250ml) of water 3x a day. First in morning on empty stomach avoid eating or drinking anything for half an hour, second half hour before lunch & dinner. Add 1-2tsp. honey to taste & instant energy (people with diabetes can avoid honey). People with diabetes can take 15Ml in a glass of water Before Lunch & 5min before going to BED to maintain their normal sugar levels. Please see our Dosage of ACV page for more information.
11 For how many days it takes to see results ?
In acute condition within hours & in chronic conditions 21 days to 2 months.
12 Should i stop my current medicine while using ACV ?
While taking ACV please follow below instructions:
- 1. Don’t stop your medications in chronic diseases like, asthma, arthritis, diabetes, blood pressure etc.
- 2. Frequently check your health status and reduce the dosages (medicine not ACV ) if recommended by your doctor.
- 3. Keep a minimum gap of ½ hour if you are taking any medicines.
- 4. Never drink concentrated or less concentrated ACV.( 2tsp. in 250ml water is best ) Rinse your mouth 3-4 times with water. Don’t brush your teeth.
13 What exactly are the benefits of ACV ?
"An Apple a day keeps the doctor away, “a age long proverb, it is an effective natural bacteria-fighting agent that contains many vital minerals and trace elements such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, chlorine, sodium, sulfur, copper, iron, silicon and fluorine that are vital for a healthy body.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR:
- Helps Promote a Youthful Body
- Helps Remove Body Toxins
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- Helps Maintain Healthy Skin
- Helps Control Weight
- Improves Digestion and Assimilation
- Soothes Tight and Aching Joints and Sore Muscles from exercise
- Soothes irritated skin.
14 How a highly acidic nature Vinegar can help our body as it needs alkaline environment.
You may already know that all citrus fruits that contain at least a small amount of Vitamin C are known as acidic fruits. When looking at food from a body perspective, we should actually look at the resulting pH “Ash” of the food after digestion. It may surprise you to find out that lemons are obviously quite acidic, but after digestion in the stomach they are actually very alkalizing.
15 What is difference between ACV & Vinegar which is found in supermarkets & Chinese food shops.
There are 2 types of Vinegar first is Synthetic Vinegar & Fruit Vinegar. The use of synthetic Vinegar (Chemical) may cause throat irritation/allergy in sensitive individuals. A second type of Vinegar is derived from fruits which is natural. Again there are 2 types in fruit Vinegar one is Distilled Filtered & refined which looks good on shelf but lost all the healing properties while processing where it is refined to control the smell & filter it where they remove the mother which makes the Vinegar look clear. Second is Virgin Vinegar which is used for healing purpose must be Unrefined & Unfiltered with the Mother should be intact (should look cloudy).
16 I have tried imported Apple Cider Vinegar pills but could not get any results.
A study that took place in 2005 focused on eight varieties of Apple Cider Vinegar pills and found that some labels do, in fact, give doubt as to whether they do contain the ingredients of Apple Cider Vinegar. The liquid form of Apple Cider Vinegar is ingested immediately, and gets to work on maintaining the alkaline levels in the digestive system.
17) Why your Vinegar is expensive compare to which is available on Internet in cheap rates.
I am a Doctor first and then Turned into Businessman. People eat & drink cheap things and get into disease state And if they seek an cheap remedy then GOD SAVE THEM !!!. We don't compromise on Quality as people believe us and use our products. I Have My own name on Brand i.e. Dr.Patkar's & i cant afford to spoil it . our all ingredients are of no1 quality. below are the reasons for increased price.
1) We use Amber Glass bottles not cheap plastic bottles. the cost of Glass bottle is 4 times than the plastic ones.
2) Amber Glass bottles help ACV to remain indefinite as Sun-rays are not passed inside.
3) We provide FREE shipping all over India.
4) We have to bear twice shipping cost than the plastic bottles as weight of Glass bottles make our courier expenses double.
5) We provide Professional Support/Guidance to each Customers.
6) We provide tools like Books, Catalogs, Informative App to Educate People.
Remember- Your body is temple where you have to leave in. You get what you and Your body Deserve.
18) What is 5% Acidity in Vinegar means. Is it means that i will get 5% acidity after drinking it ?
5% Acidity means the strength or Power of Vinegar i.e. how much Acetic acid it contains. Acetic acid is Active ingredients in Vinegar. Vinegar though is Acidic affects on body is Alkaline.
19 From where can i order Dr.Patkar’s Brand Apple Cider Vinegar .
You can order our products by -
1) Contacting your nearest Organic Store.
2) Ordering On-line.
3) Call us we can arrange Dealers/ Organic Shops near you or arrange a FREE HOME DELIVERY.
- Call us on 09821 878966/ 09222 221620.
- Online by visiting our website www.naturesshopy.com
- Mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have CASH ON DELIVERY in major Metro cities.