"Firsts time in world Turmeric vinegar, which is made up of fresh and tender turmeric.
It is processes and fermented same as Apple Cider for four months "
Turmeric Vinegar Contains
Turmeric is one of the readily available, cheap herbs that contain notable phyto-nutrients profile. The value or anti-oxidant strength is one of the highest among known herb and spice species. 100 g of turmeric provides : 53% of dietary fiber, (% of Recommended Daily Allowance, RDA per 100 g)
Vitamins in Turmeric
Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine)
32% of niacin,
43 % of vitamin C,
21 % of vitamin E,
54 % of potassium,
517 % of iron,
340 %of manganese and
40 % of zinc.
Dr. Patkar’s Vinegar Therapy
Reasons To Put Turmeric Vinegar In Your Diet. (our top selling product after ACV)
- Boosts your antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Helps promote your healthy skin.
- Supports your overall eye health.
- Provides you immune system support.
- Aids your skeletal system and joint pain.
- Encourages your healthy liver function.
- Helps you maintain healthy cells with support against free radicals.
- Balances the health of your digestive system.
- Aids you in support of healthy blood and your circulatory system
- . Helps you maintain normal cholesterol levels to support your cardiovascular system.
- Assists your neurological system's healthy response to stress.
- Promotes a healthy female reproductive system.
- Helps you maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
And more... Anti-microbial, Anti-tumour and Anti-inflammatory, Anti-viral, Anti- bacterial, Ani-fungal.
Benefits of Turmeric Vinegar in Various Diseases
- For all type of Arthritis, Rheumatism, gout etc
- Hayfever, Breathing becomes free, sneezing is eliminated after drinking & inhaling,
- People have combined turmeric with ginger for joint pains, body pains , Sciatica.
- We have successfully treated Boils, pimples. MRSA boils, Eczema, Menopause symptoms calms down.
- Provides relief in thrombocythemia, Asthma & Allergies, Heal Spurs (Plantar Fasciitis),
- When applied on skin cured skin infections, cleared up acne when taken orally,
- Turmeric with ginger, pepper, honey etc cured cold, cures cough, Clears cystic acne, Cyst
- Digestive diseases like loose stools, diarrhoea, intestinal bleeding, bloating, Gas,
- inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), & IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome),
- Turmeric Vinegar and honey mixture stops stomach ache, Overcome fatigue, energizes, elevates mood, mental fog,
- Keeps inflammation/swelling way down, useful in treating goiter, Puffy eyes,Melanoma, Eliminate PMS,
- Relief’s menstrual cramps.
- Swelling/ inflammation of injury, Clearers sinus,Best for Hiv Positive Patients when combine with ACV.
- Relieves Morning stiffness.(specially in Arthritis). Prevents/stops migraine, prevented headaches, Weight loss,
- Overcomes pain and itch due to spider or mosquito bite.
Turmeric helps stabilize the body’s micro flora thus inhibiting yeast overgrowth. It also sensitizes the body’s cortisol receptor sites and thus is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent. It helps regulate the menses and can prevent blood clots from forming, and is restorative after childbirth. Can be used to treat arthritis, asthma, bloating, cancer, Candida, eczema, gastritis, high cholesterol, nausea, trauma, and uterine tumours.
People taking blood-thinning medications, drugs that suppress the immune system, or non-steroidal pain relievers (such as ibuprofen) should avoid turmeric.Too much turmeric may lead to constipation or sweating (counter this by drinking plenty of water), accelerated heart beats, thinning of blood (should avoid by people on blood thinners)